Final Award winners will be selected by an independent selection committee. All nominees must be African/Caribbean Heritage, except for a diversity award.
We endeavour to treat every nomination and nominee with the utmost courtesy and respect. It is anticipated that only in rare circumstances would nominations or nominees be declined or awards withdrawn, however BEX Live and Frizzle TV reserves the right, at their sole discretion , to make decisions regarding the awards, including declining nominations, declining any particular nominee or group of nominees, withdrawing or cancelling an award category, cancelling or postponing the awards.
This also applies to selected recipients and includes the decision to withdraw an awards after it has been presented.
BEX Live, Frizzle TV and their members, directors, agents, volunteers, sponsors and affiliates, successors and assigns will not be held liable to any nominee or recipients or their agents, successors or assigns for any decision to exercise the discretion here described in this important notice.
This important notice is in addition to what has been indicated elsewhere in this call for nominations, and if there is any conflict between what is said elsewhere in this or any other communication produced by BEX Live and Frizzle TV regarding awards, this important notice takes priority.
By participating in the selection process, including sending in a nomination, accepting a nomination and accepting an award you are agreeing to the terms of this call for nominations and important notice.
1. All nominees must be African/ Caribbean Heritage except for a diversity award.
2. Each nomination package must include the following.
- Completed nomination form.
- 1 colour passport photograph taken within the last twelve months please sent in jpeg format.
- Copy of your biog 1 a4 side relevant to your chosen awards.
- Supporting documentation including letters of support and samples of work.
- Supporting documents no more than 6 pages.
3. Individuals may not be nominated for more than 2 categories.
4. Each nomination package must be tailored to the specific category. This is particularly important if you are applying for more than one category.
5. The decisions of the selection committee are final and are not subject to review however the board of directors at their discretion reserve the right to reject their decisions and make changes as they see fit.
6. Only award winners will be notified.
7. All submissions become the property of BEX Live and Frizzle TV and will not be returned to nominees.
8. Award winners maybe required to participate in a speaking engagement promoting the awards and must be available for press interviews, in addition, winners of awards must consent to the use of their photos and biographies by BEX Live and Frizzle TV in any of its promotional material.
9. Nominations must be received at the office of BEX Live or Frizzle TV no later than 4pm Monday 24th September 2015. The selection committee will not consider late applications.
NOMINATE YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE