Frizzle is a new Web TV proposition that showcases and sells hair products that appeal to Black women (African, African-Caribbean and African American) as well as consumers with a Mixed-race heritage. Whether you are selling hair extensions, wigs, introducing a new product range, you can sell it and offer tutorials on Frizzle.
Frizzle website delivers unbeatable prices, supported by extensive promotion on television. The value proposition is strengthened by the social dimension of the website, where the combination of video tutorials and message boards empower women to get the best from each other and from the products they purchase on Frizzle.
The marketing advertorial are aired on BEN Television, OHTV, The Africa Channel, VoxAfrica and Nollywood. This gives our marketing efforts an estimated weekly reach of over 450,000 viewers in the UK only, with additional global reach to the website.
You can access the marketing programme via the following Satellite and Cable platforms:
HOW IT WORKS
You choose a number of product lines you want to sell and offer tutorials on and then select representatives to demonstrate those ranges. We can provide presentation talent if needs be. These product demonstrations are then placed on our website and also compiled into the marketing advertorial and distributed via the broadcasters. The transmission times and channels will be provided to the suppliers after the edit.
Consumers are able to purchase their products via the Frizzle website. All orders received are provided to the suppliers on the same day via email. The supplier is also provided with courier details as booked by FRIZZLE. Once the goods have been dispatched and the return period has elapsed (14 working days), the supplier raises an invoice for the goods sold and the payment is made to them.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
Supplier requests for and fills in the Product Submission Form and returns to Frizzle
Form is reviewed by Frizzle, if acceptable, Frizzle may request for a sample to be sent
Once approved, the Supplier is to then provide:
- Quality products that can be demonstrated on air.
- High resolution pictures of their product(s).
- Price of the product. (Prices must be at least 10% cheaper than the supplier’s retail price)
- A suitable presenter/model that is able to present on air. FRIZZLE reserves the right not to film the presenter/model if they are deemed to be unsuitable or unable to perform on air.
- Any Video tutorials that the supplier may have
Suppliers will then be sent a contract which needs to be signed and sent back.
Suppliers shall be advised of the location, date and time of the shooting.
Suppliers will be required to arrive 2 hours before the start of shooting for rehearsals.
The Supplier shall be provided with a script that will determine the order of the programme and the length of the shot.
It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure they arrive with their presenters, models products and props required to advertise their product.
FRIZZLE is able to provide model/presenters at a fee please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the rates.
YOUR SPACE – Classified Ads
There is also an option for suppliers to showcase their business/products on the website which may not be to do with haircare as Ad space on TV.
A number of packages are available:
- Ad Space on TV – Picture of supplier premises/product brief description of products/services, contact details are displayed during the credits
- Video Ad 30 sec long – Brief Introduction, products available and contact details shown in the ad breaks
- Products on Website
- Products on Website and Video Ad
- Products on website and Ad Space
For further information please contact us.